Need Widescreen patches
I searched but couldn't find. Are there any Widescreen patches for Okami, God Hand and the Sly Cooper games? If there are, How do I enable them?

Unrelated: What is the framerate of the Sly games on the real PS2? those are the only games I can't figure if they are 30 or 60 fps or even variable

Sponsored links

We have a topic specifically for WS patches already.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...me-Patches
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(08-18-2015, 09:57 AM)Assassin47 Wrote: I searched but couldn't find. Are there any Widescreen patches for Okami, God Hand and the Sly Cooper games? If there are, How do I enable them?

Unrelated: What is the framerate of the Sly games on the real PS2? those are the only games I can't figure if they are 30 or 60 fps or even variable

You didn't try searching very hard then. Seriously, if you just Google "PCSX2 widescreen patches", it's literally the first thing that appears...

And yes, there are Okami and God Hand widescreen patches. However, do NOT use the widescreen patches for Sly Cooper 1 because it enables a game-breaking glitch. Sly Cooper 2 and 3 are fine.
(08-18-2015, 02:33 PM)Devina Wrote: You didn't try searching very hard then. Seriously, if you just Google "PCSX2 widescreen patches", it's literally the first thing that appears...

And yes, there are Okami and God Hand widescreen patches. However, do NOT use the widescreen patches for Sly Cooper 1 because it enables a game-breaking glitch. Sly Cooper 2 and 3 are fine.

Can you post them? I searched more but I dound to many results which gave me nothing and I'm really confused. Is there any patch that could make Okami run in Progressive scan (I'm using software mode because of the unique post processing effects)?
What happens if you just set the aspect ratio to 16:9 in emulation -> gs settings, enable widescreen hacks and run the game?
(08-18-2015, 05:05 PM)Assassin47 Wrote: Can you post them? I searched more but I dound to many results which gave me nothing and I'm really confused. Is there any patch that could make Okami run in Progressive scan (I'm using software mode because of the unique post processing effects)?

There's a link in my sig to my archive. Just use the cheats_ws folder and put it in the PCSX2 directory.
(08-18-2015, 06:19 PM)Devina Wrote: There's a link in my sig to my archive. Just use the cheats_ws folder and put it in the PCSX2 directory.

Or wait less than an hour and download the latest PCSX2 git build which would already include the latest updates to Devina's patches.

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
(08-18-2015, 06:43 PM)avih Wrote: Or wait less than an hour and download the latest PCSX2 git build which would already include the latest updates to Devina's patches.

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html

Done. The latest PCSX2 git now contains all of Devina's latest patches as of now.