Need a recommended config.
Before you say it, I have already checked that god damn Guide, I've looked over the needed specs and many more things.
This is my last resort, I'm hoping someone will finally be able to help.

I've been trying to play God of War for quite some time now, the game startup is fine and the cutscenes are generally running smooth however once the game starts the game is quite laggy, the same problem crosses over into God of War 2 which gets a 'double vision' glitch if you will.
Once the gameplay starts in GoW2 I get a green glitch over the screen so I really can't see piss all.

My Rig:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz
Instructions: MMX, SSE (1,2,3,3S), EM64T, VT-x (I heard these were some-what relevant so sorry if they're not.)
2GB RAM
Windows 7, 32 Bit
ATI Radeon 4890 1 GB GDDR5 Memory

I'm unsure if I left anything out so go ahead and ask it if you need it.

Sponsored links

Wrong section, moved.

Try with the latest beta and latest beta plugins:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-25-2010, 04:01 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Wrong section, moved.

Try with the latest beta and latest beta plugins:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

Thanks comrade, apologies for the wrong section, just took an educated guess Tongue
It would be necessary to list what plugins your using. Are you using native? GSdx with SSSE3? Any SpeedHacks? Screen captures would be best.
Wow, this thread doesn't appear to "bump" to the top when posted on. It doesn't even show the most recent poster on the main board.

EDIT: My mistake, it just does show on the "Hardware/Software" board it was moved to. Still... Can this be fixed?
EDIT2: Wait a tic. Does this really belong in "Hardware/Software"? He seems to be asking for some general support.
It works fine here...

It was in the Hardware section and moved to the General Discussion, the "moved" message in hardware section means it has since been moved to another place and it just leaves a link for a time in the old section (in the new one it would show as a normal thread). It shouldn't even appear in the hardware section anymore.

If you're seeing a different behavior please report it in the Site Questions/Feedback section.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yep, just as you said. Sorry, didn't rightfully know how that worked. Thanks for the info, Shadow Lady. I Shoulda realized that "Moved" meant "Moved from here".

Now, Switch//, just waiting on you, buddy. Smile