Need a tutorial on how to overclock pcsx2 so i can go over 50FPS for resident evil
Question 
My specs are:Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU T3400 @ 2.16GHz 2.17 GHz 2GB ram 32 bit operating system and im running it on a HP G50 Notebook PC

Sponsored links

Here is the best tutorial you'll ever find.

A word to the wise, overclocking a laptop isn't a very good idea. Heat becomes a major issue.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
What is ur gfx card and which RE game.
You are using a Notebook, not very clever to OC, unless you run it open with a real big FAN on the processor...
Here's how to overclock a laptop:

Don't.

Laptops do not deal well with even stock heat for the most part, so you are way more likely to fry your laptop than a desktop. ESPECIALLY if you've never done it before.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Overclock pcsx2?
Did you mean using those speed hacks

Anyway, if you don't have any graphic card such as GeForce 7 Go, Geforce 8600M, or other mobile graphic card, thats your problem there
Yep I definitely would not overclock that laptop if I were you. You definitely don't want to damage your motherboard. I am playing PCSX2 on my laptop which is why I haven't even bothered with overclocking at all. It gets hot enough as it is even with an extra fan blowing the heat away from the back and plenty of space. Plus with the temperatures outside over 100 degrees Fahrenheit this time of year I have been using pcsx2 very little lately.

Laptops due to the size are very bad with heat. Bigger laptops like mine can handle it better but definitely do not overclock. Better safe than sorry.
On the topic of overclocking Laptops what about a Toshiba Satelite P300. More wondering if anyone has tried with one of these rather whether you should or not.
(07-11-2009, 09:27 AM)Chaffe Wrote: On the topic of overclocking Laptops what about a Toshiba Satelite P300. More wondering if anyone has tried with one of these rather whether you should or not.

?

Read the thread again silly. Overclocking Laptops in general is just a bad idea. Think of it this way, your making your CPU work harder inside of your computer. The harder it works, the hotter it gets. With already limited air-flow and tiny fans, it has a hard enough time dealing with stock CPU settings.

So moral of the story is, do not overclock laptops. For the nominal increase, if that, it's not worth it. You guys are obviously looking for an improvement in performance, and for you to reach that, you would have to overclock quite a bit. And in some cases, that amount can even be taxing on desktops, let alone almost insta gib for laptops.
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper