Need for Speed Carbon Freezing
If you look at the compatibility list for nfs carbon, youll find its intro, theres nothing you can do.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

This is not exactly right...

Sometimes ago i tried to run the game and luckily it runs fine. Unfortunately game runs very slow on my pc (OC'ed 2500k and gtx660). I tried few races and everything was fine. But because of bad performance that was all... After some time i decide to tried it again and it hangs on loading with some error in console...Blink Tried maybe 10+ builds and result was same. Then i saw in compatibility list that this game is marked INTRO only Blink. The build that worked with this game was version from approximately 6-8 mounts ago but did not know the exact version... I did not change anything in the settings from default one,like in video above, only HW mode and 2x internal res. NTSC version.
(11-15-2013, 12:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: other means ? buy them ? Ever heard of things like money, shops, stores
Don't get your panties in such a twist. If he was pirating a current gen game it would be diffirent. But the ps2 is a dead system. If he pirated a game that was just released that would hurt the game devs and the company who made the system. But since the ps2 is so old, nobody is gonna make money off it but the person on ebay who sells it. And like 8$ at that. Just relax man. Its such an irritation when people get on these forums and attack the guy who just wants an answer to his question. I mean really, say he is pirating the game. Are you gonna track down his sn, find his IP, then call the cops on him over an 8$ game? No. Your not. Your just gonna sit in your dark room and go after someone else who you perceive as lower than your moral standing. Its just sad.
Thanks for coming and justifying his illegal activities. If you don't want to follow the rules we can certainly issue you a ban. Anyway, this is an ancient thread and necroing is also against the rules, so please don't do it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]