Need for Speed Underground 2 kills my system LOL
(07-07-2013, 05:21 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: My threads are set to 16... Just for the hell of it...

setting too many threads will actually cause a slow down since you have to take some processing power away to sync the threads. Generally you want to use 1-2 thread less than your maximum.
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

(07-07-2013, 02:15 AM)xstyla Wrote: COME ON. screw this. the NFS games have nicely running native PC versions. why bother trying to make that run on emulation?

f*ck you... spend your pennies. Tongue

That's great,
but save the spam for your dinner. Glare
My internet went down as soon as I tried to post my my edited post.... So please look that over and also me changing the threads to 3 or even at 16 made in difference in speed
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
My fps ranges from 2x - 4x in this game. The more cars the lower the fps and the GS % stay at 99-100% all the time even though I have 3GB of vram.
WOW... I stay at 60fps at all times now by turning up the slider bars in the speed hacks to 3 each. In other words max. I have ran into other problems though like the emulator doesn't want to load something and just says TLB miss error or what not in the log and would need a restart and then it would be fine again. It never happens twice ina row though. This among some other weird little things as well but its basically 99.5 % playable. Hardware mode has glitches but looks nice as hell though. Software is pretty much the only thing to play it in.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3