Need help Pcsx crashing
As soon as i select the .iso

Sponsored links

Yes, just selecting the .iso (cdvd >iso selector >browse >select .iso > Crash)
Do you use special (not standard ANSII letter) character in your iso path. What is your ubuntu version?
Ubuntu is 14.04 LTS. This is what the name is-Armored Core - Nexus (USA) (Disc 1) (Evolution).iso
Just to be sure could you rename it as AC.iso
And maybe put a copy in /tmp (warning it will be deleted on reboot, so keep a copy)
No change.
(04-24-2016, 11:35 PM)oniondip Wrote: Ubuntu is 14.04 LTS. This is what the name is-Armored Core - Nexus (USA) (Disc 1) (Evolution).iso

Just a little tip next time you try to make people think you have ripped your own dvd, rename your files so it's not obvious you get the iso from internet.
When your ripping fifty plus you gotta make the name clear. On that note, what does it matter? Does that make a difference fixing of my problem? Are you being helpful? Are you a shareholder in the company that made Armored Core? Even if i had downloaded it, what does it matter to you personally. Thanks for the help though.
I'm just giving you a advice if a moderator see that your iso was downloaded he will close your thread because it's again the forum rules.
(05-05-2016, 08:04 AM)mac1202 Wrote: I'm just giving you a advice if a moderator see that your iso was downloaded he will close your thread because it's again the forum rules.

@mac102 : please let the mods do their job and stop witch hunting + off topic.
thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go