Need help abaout online playing on pcsx2 0.9.8
I want to play syphon filter omega strain and resident evil outbreak online I downloaded winPcap,windip and GiGaHeRz's DEV9 Driver 0.3.0 [DEV9giga_razi] the current problem is when I choose this plugin and apply emulator freeze and computer shows error about pcsx2-r4600.exe please help and don't show me http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-To-Play-Online-Guide this I already saw it and tell me do I need network access disk if so can I download it as an İSO file also is there any server for these two games I mentioned

Sponsored links

Rainbow 
Not a bug report, moved to General discussions and support
sorry I'm a newbie in this kind of site
Most of the Servers have been closed since PCSX2 launched Network Support. Tongue2 I doubt if there is any.

You should not download the ISO. :/
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
but there are private servers
Like I said in my message I couldn't figure it out either. I forgot to include, I was trying to find another way to get the emulator to reconize my network device or even the driver and have it simulate the PS2 network adaptor. No luck down that road either however. Try looking into that as well. Like I said I don't have access to everything until I get back home. If you need anything else just let me know.