Need help bringing the menu back up.
I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and my friend closed the game window out. The console thing is still open and I can still hear the game, but I can't bring the game window back up. How do I bring it back up? I've done it before but I don't remember how.

Sponsored links

run->execute? Mellow
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
No, the game is still running in the background, and i can't open the run/configure/help/about small blue menu thing.
hmm (i think i know what you mean), close pcsx2 from the task manager Smile, then reopen it, go to Lilypad's config and enable "Send escape on window close" Smile
Windows 7 64bit

Aww damn you mean I have to close the game? I really don't feel like going through the crap I've done since the last save point. I mean, the Roxas fight is fun but there are a lot of shadows on the way there.
hmm k (yea i also know what you mean by all the shadows Laugh), try hitting F1 first Smile, then you do all that that i said Smile (F1 creates a savestate Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

Hmm...when I loaded the save state Pcsx2 closed and "encountered an error". Eh, whatever, what's an extra 30 minutes of Shadow killin anyways.