Need help finding new GS plugins and memcard error
Hey there, I learned about PCSX2 just the other day, so please forgive any incompetence. But I am having too problems as far as I can see, when I bring up PCSX2 it says I need to configure, so I do. After I press okay, there is a little message that says "Could not load GS Plugin 'plugins': <NULL>" but what I can do is press okay to that. Then it shows the configure box again, and if I press okay to that the actual PCSX2 start up menu will start up. But when I try to start a game (Tales of the Abyss) it comes up with a message saying "Failed loading MemoryCard for file: memcards\Mcd001.ps2" and I am just utterly confused. I only glanced over the other threads so I am sorry if this is a repeated question, if so just just link me over to it. Smile Any who any help would be greatly appreciated, looks like a great emulator.

Happy Easter. Laugh

[UPDATE]
Trying again to get BIOS from PS2, hopefully that'll solve something.
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+

GPU:NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

RAM: 3072mb GDDR2

Sponsored links

For the GS plugin problem try updating your DirectX: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?prd=1123...lcid=0x409
Memcard issue, run pcsx2 as admin (right click) and/or move your PCSX2 folder to a place with write rights like your Documents folder.

Please check the configuration guide and FAQ.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Wow... that was extremely easy. Thanks a lot!
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+

GPU:NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

RAM: 3072mb GDDR2
I was getting the same error, and my configurations never saved. I didn't have to update my DirectX, but running it in administrator mode fixed all of the problems!