Need help for Tales of Legandia
Hi, I would really like to play Tales of Legandia, but whenever I load the game, the main problem is that, from the start of the game, it's very laggy and slow(you know like those times when it's really slow and the audio becomes somewhat static).

This is my PC's
Processor: AMD A4-3300 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6410D

So I tried getting older versions of PCSX2 1.2.1, and I still can't play the game smoothly(or close to being smooth enough). In my PCSX2 1.2.1, I played FFX and it was okay-ish, FFX sometimes had those laggy ang static audio at times(an example with be when using demi spell).

Can you guys help me with my problem? I'm not really a tech guy, I don't know whether my settings and configuration for the PCSX2 are off, or my computer can't handle the game(but I can play FFX with this same computer), or maybe Tales of Legandia's settings requires more than what my computer can handle?

Sponsored links

Your CPU STR is 895.
Quote:Tales of Legandia's settings requires more than what my computer can handle?
Most games under pcsx2 will require more than your computer can handle
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
it might be able to pull off some less demanding scenes but the demanding ones will always lag no matter what because of the limited CPU resources.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Guess I can't play it then, thank you for telling me so. I would've still messed around with the settings if you hadn't^^