Need help from someone who understands PS2 and PCSX2 well
I think it can be done. You just need to find out which command is executed in full version of the game and put it in demo using a pnach file. I don't have the demo else I would have tried it. I am pretty sure Kozarovv can do it.

Sponsored links

Would a blockdump be useful here? I can provide one if you guys would be fine with it.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
I can't test on real hardware, my ps2 is not working anymore. I will try later on ps3, but i think that result will be similar as this is still emulation. Little bit more precise on floats, but still. 

This is where first TLB miss occur. 

.jpg   Nowy obraz mapy bitowej.jpg (Size: 1,54 MB / Downloads: 160)

This is next step.

.jpg   Nowy obraz mapy bitowej (2).jpg (Size: 1,42 MB / Downloads: 154)

Edit: So 0x1fdf384 is good place to start reversing.
Thank you. I've taken on a little bit of a break from this, as I got no results from my tests, I'll try to use your info for good.

(08-10-2019, 10:24 AM)prafull Wrote: I think it can be done. You just need to find out which command is executed in full version of the game and put it in demo using a pnach file. I don't have the demo else I would have tried it. I am pretty sure Kozarovv can do it.
The demos are completely different menu-wise than the final release, so that's a no-go. The other demos that function normally could be useful though.
(08-11-2019, 11:14 AM)kozarovv Wrote: I can't test on real hardware, my ps2 is not working anymore. I will try later on ps3, but i think that result will be similar as this is still emulation. Little bit more precise on floats, but still. 

This is where first TLB miss occur. 

This is next step.

Edit: So 0x1fdf384 is good place to start reversing.
What exactly do you mean by the "0x1fdf384" bit? (Sorry, I'm not too good at this sorta stuff)
It's good to know that which addresses exactly cause it. The weird thing just is, that this same memory area in another demo's executable looks exactly the same as this, so I don't know what is wrong with those addresses.
prafull, here's a blockdump that you've requested.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!