Need help in settings
Planetstranger, there is no need to mess with permissions, just follow the steps. Since you're not native English speaker lets put it simple

1 - "Delete" eventual PCSX2 folder from the "Documents" - Be sure to backup bios, saves, memcards. BUT NOT the inis, you don't want the old ones.

2 - "Delete" the actual PCSX2 Installation folder - Again backup your Bios and the others if needed.

3 - Create a C:\Games folder

4 - Install the PCSX2 there from the original installer into that C:\Games, don't try copying former and possibly corrupted folder and files (permission wise).

5 - Return the BIOS to the correct folder. Attention for the paths the emulator will be actually using. Notice the default will be "Documents", it's OK to allow it.

Run it normally, DON'T run as The Administrator - you should never need it to play games.

That should be enough to get it running without permission issues.

Remember that experience and avoid installing games in those special folders listed at my previous post. You'll be happier then.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

nosisab Ken Keleh, i made it just as you said. i deleted it all not just move file (even cleaned reg after uninstal). i tried not only "Documents" folder (now it's installed to D:\PCSX2).
Tried to run not only as administrator but as normal too. i'm not a noob. i have a university degree in IT and use different emulators near 8 years already.
I just got a problem with PCSX2...

darkvirus, what is your advice about?.. maybe you missed the thread?..
download a binary file of pcsx2 the one that no need to install.. its just in winrar mode ^^ maybe i missed the thread... u have problem running the pcsx2 right? u try reinstalling pcsx2? right if thats right then maybe the binary would help
darkvirus, i recommend you to go to school and learn to read )

and thanks to all posted here. the problem is solved.