Need help most my games are slow
I've been trying to get the right settings and everything for hours like a good 6 hours, I watched videos etc, tried speed hacks but my games just slow down, I tried ratchet and clank, that has really weird textures and that slows down, same for jak and daxter, kingdom hearts 2 that works perfectly, can someone help, i must be doing something wrong?
Also, I just posted this thread and some closed it saying
yes. downloading games is illegal and will not be tolerated here, how would anyone know and 2 I own these games

Sponsored links

Quote: how would anyone know
just read the rules you deliberately agreed when registering
Quote:and 2 I own these games
Then it's worse because it's illegal AND stupid.
instead of downloading the game, you could have just made your iso from your own DVD. it would have been safer, quicker, and legal.

Anyways...

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-03-2016, 04:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: just read the rules you deliberately agreed when registering
Then it's worse because it's illegal AND stupid.
instead of downloading the game, you could have just made your iso from your own DVD. it would have been safer, quicker, and legal.

Anyways...

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

gpu - asus gtx 960 strix 4gb edition
cpu - amd fx 8320
OS - windows 10 (I think home basic)
ram - 8gb

pcsx2 version 1.4.0

speedhacks I have mtvu on
ee cyclerate to max and vu cycle stealiong to the max (but I've tried these in all different positions

The games I tried are ssx and ssx tricky (iso, they work fine) ssx on tour and ssx 3 (a few slow downs and weird lines that make it bascially impossible to see, ratchet and clank, slowdowns and weird graphic glitches, jak and daxter slow downs, baldurs gate and champions of norath slow downs, stuntman (slowdowns) shadow of collosus slowdowns and crash wrath of cortex slow downs, all iso
Did you intentionally try some of the slowest games for PCSX2? Laugh Just forget about playing Ratchet & Clank and Stuntman at good speeds. Though software mode(f9 button) might help some for Stuntman.

SSX3 (and probably On Tour too, but I don't own it) should be playable without slowdown and weird lines on your PC, but you'll need to tweak the speedhacks and to remove the lines set skipdraw to 1 in the HWhacks for DX11 in the Video Plugin Settings, or use Hardware Depth for OpenGL.
Could be worth over clocking over 4.0ghz if you can
(03-03-2016, 07:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Could be worth over clocking over 4.0ghz if you can

I love how you help him, yet close my thread instantly. 

Even though I 100% own all my games, and old PS2 (no longer working)

10/10 gold star service. 

Ban me, I am ready.

Support forums my butt.
(03-04-2016, 01:56 AM)johnnified Wrote: I love how you help him, yet close my thread instantly. 

10/10 gold star service. 

Ban me, I am ready.

Support forums my butt.
your funny, your failure to read is your problem http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-PC...ions#S2Q11

basically means you need to own a ps2 and the games to use pcsx2 and LEGALY get support here. and saying you didnt have ps2 and would have to buy 1 again was you puting your foot in your own mouth.

Bottom line learn to read rules and sticky, before you make fool of your self
(03-04-2016, 01:56 AM)johnnified Wrote: I love how you help him, yet close my thread instantly. 

10/10 gold star service. 

Ban me, I am ready.

Support forums my butt.

please don't rudely hijack threads. thanks