Need help on choosing a laptop
Sorry man, its you who doesnt understand 5 simple words: _both will do it bad_
VAIO's video is literally DEAD
Compaq's video is better (tho only relatively to the vaio's) and has an uglier processor.
There is no _which will do it better_ among these two, first has video for a bottleneck, second has it's processor.

Sponsored links

does it really matter which one will be faster at emulation, if both will do so bad that you will be unable to play anything anyway? Its like asking "what is better, drowning in a lake or a river". Who cares?! YOU ARE DROWNING!!!
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
Maybe you don't get it. He never said he's getting the laptop for PCSX2. So maybe just maybe he just wants to know which one will do better, knowing that both won't be doing good. So he just has it for work and uses it occasionally for some 2D PS2 games, without that being the primary reason he has the laptop for.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
... it doesnt matter what is he going to use laptop for, it doesnt change the fact both will work with pcsx2 equally as bad.
Sure, but he asked which would be better, a comparison. Not if either would work acceptable. Maybe you don't see a point in the question, but that doesn't give you the right to refuse to answer it, or reply telling him something else (which is correct but still not what he asked for)
Im sorry Bostiman but look
Ikazu Wrote:Ok guys, so i want a laptop that can emulate pcsx2 at a decent speed
his first line in first post, i think its clear that his main purpose is emulation, and telling him to go for any of those laptops without mentioning that it wouldnt workd well with pcsx would be evil and it would just make him very disapointed later after he tried playing anything. Sometimes answering question without giving details like that can be damaging.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
That's right and that was made clear in post #5. I don't know why you 2 kept repeating it over and over Tongue
Lol, stop spamming my thread. That's enough ok. and nataq01, i'll say that's a technical mistake =P
Ok ? Now can u close the thread, pretty please ?
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G