Need help on config pcsx2 for best graphics and fps
spec.
Windows 7 Build 7100
Intel core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz
4 GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce 9500 gs (crap video card D: )

I'm having problems with games like valkyrie profile 2 and A.C.E 3 (low frps), Is there any way to get a good frps without lowering my graphics?

such as:
-lowering D3D internal res (well, if there is no other way)
-getting a new video cards
-bad settings/config or old plugins?

I'll have my settings attached, please give me some advice.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Ok, there's no need to enable EVERY speedhack. That just breaks games. Also, use DirectX 10 mode for GSDx
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Try disablling "allow 8-bit textures" and use Direct3D10 (Hardware) renderer, valkyrie profile 2 needs a pretty good processor to run fine tho and no idea about the other game. You can try enabling the "x2 cycle rate" speedhack and setting the clamp modes in the "config > advanced" options to "none" and checking "disable effects processing" in SPU2-X. Also if when running the game GSdx's title bar says the cpu% is close to 100% you might need to use the "native" checkbox in GSdx's settings.

oh and for a little extra speed you might want to Set Affinity for pcsx2 to run in CPU 2 and CPU 3 only.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thanks for the replies, the game runs fine now. And is it just me or I get a 5-6 fps increase when I use dx9, werid uh.

and how do i set processor affinity manually
Uh totally late but as our rules state we do not support piracy, we wont provide any more support.

Closed and warned. (thanx for report)
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64