Need help seriously i5 slow fps
You could turn off native and lower the resolution down but don't go past 350 by 350. Also use dx9 if you are using 10 and its still slow because the the speed up with be less but the focus will be better.

Sponsored links

No, no-- That GPU should run the game at Native just fine.

It's hard to say what settings you've changed,
and random changes can effect performance without us knowing it.

Clear your PCSX2 settings to default.
Set the GS to the SSE4.1 plugin.
Change the GS plugin settings to use the Direct3D11 renderer.
I think you may want the blend bff interlacing mode. (not sure; been awhile)
Check the Native internal resolution box.

In the Emulation Settings, enable Speedhacks.
Try some combinations of 1, or 2, notches over on either, or both, cycle sliders.
Consider trying the lastest SVN revision of PCSX2, and enabling the MTVU hack.
I could also suggest you try setting superVU1 under the "VU" tab in Emulation Settings,
but this can introduce glitches, as well as speed some games up. Try if you need.

How's the game running?

Further advice: Make and run from an ISO of the game, if you are running from the disc. Make sure no background services, or updates, are hogging resources.
(04-02-2012, 05:06 PM)Rezard Wrote: No, no-- That GPU should run the game at Native just fine.

It's hard to say what settings you've changed,
and random changes can effect performance without us knowing it.

Clear your PCSX2 settings to default.
Set the GS to the SSE4.1 plugin.
Change the GS plugin settings to use the Direct3D11 renderer.
I think you may want the blend bff interlacing mode. (not sure; been awhile)
Check the Native internal resolution box.

In the Emulation Settings, enable Speedhacks.
Try some combinations of 1, or 2, notches over on either, or both, cycle sliders.
Consider trying the lastest SVN revision of PCSX2, and enabling the MTVU hack.
I could also suggest you try setting superVU1 under the "VU" tab in Emulation Settings,
but this can introduce glitches, as well as speed some games up. Try if you need.

How's the game running?

Further advice: Make and run from an ISO of the game, if you are running from the disc. Make sure no background services, or updates, are hogging resources.

Hey thank a lot! enabled vu hack in 2 position with both boxes ticked (mvtu and somthign other ). the other hack, the EE, i kept all not ticked and on 0 position.
About the super vu1 i am still testing. anyway now i reach 55 fps and games is very very much better!
THANKS A LOT! SmileSmileSmile