Need help to making iso for pcsx2?
(05-18-2012, 02:22 PM)refraction Wrote: Sounds like the iso didnt make right. And please delete the downloaded iso, we won't support pirates here.

Ok, I just needed something to test with.

Sponsored links

(05-18-2012, 02:50 PM)raid2606 Wrote: Ok, I just needed something to test with.

I'm pretty sure the emulator works.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-18-2012, 01:00 PM)raid2606 Wrote: Is the problem that the games are not original? They run without problems on PS2 with chip.

So, even the physical discs you have are bootlegs...?

Dude...
(05-18-2012, 01:00 PM)raid2606 Wrote: Is the problem that the games are not original? They run without problems on PS2 with chip.

Dude, let me give you some sage advice: you are not cut out for a life of crime. Go clean while you still can. Like, this is the equivalent of murdering someone, then walking into a bar full of bounty hunters and announcing that you're a wanted murderer who incidentally has a large bounty. Also, in this example the bar full of bounty hunters has a large sign over the door that says "If you killed someone, just don't talk about it and we won't ask. We're nice bounty hunters."
CPU: AMD Phenom X4 960T Black Edition @ 4.00 Ghz
RAM: 4GB (2X2GB) DDR3
GPU: Radeon HD 6870 (2GB)

I also have a lot of fun LEDs in my case, which help me look like a pro l33t gamer, and also function as nightlights because I'm mortally afraid of the dark.
so where are the originals?

make copies with them
If you create an iso from the game disc, will it mess up your game (in the way that the game wont be able to play on a ps2 anymore) or will it be fine?
no harm will be done to your game, guaranteed. your computer just reads all the data on the dvd and puts it in a nice package, the iso file. the dvd drive of your ps2 reads from the game's disc all the time during playing without breaking it, right? Wink
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
As refraction said, no pirated games here.

Every game i use on the pcsx2 emu, i have a physical copy of.

Anyway, i'd suggest just buying the game you want to run on your PC, it'd make things a LOT easier than spending precious bandwidth on a game, plus PS2 games are dirt-cheap these days, got 5 for ~£10, even cheaper on the net.

I used DVD Decrypter for my first game (KH1) but the iso turned out dodgy so i used ImgBurn and it worked fine, so i'd suggest ImgBurn since it's -- in my experience -- more stable than any other i know of, plus they give much better support than the DVD Decrypter.
reack, the part of this thread about illegal copies of ps2 games is more than 1 month old, jrock91x just resurrected it today
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
No, i'm not trying to make illegal copies of games to distribute or anything like that and like reack said they are really cheap these days so i don't know who would want an illegal copy of a game (a PS2 game at that) at least not where i live... so don't worry i don't have any bad intentions... i have original physical copies as well i was just wondering if there were any set backs in terms of messing up your disc...