Need help to properly set up plugins/improve FPS
Yes the drivers are all up to date.
As for configuring my pc, I'm not quite sure what you mean. I'm not exactly very tech-savvy.

Sponsored links

(04-15-2018, 09:11 AM)JRenfield Wrote: Yes the drivers are all up to date.
As for configuring my pc, I'm not quite sure what you mean. I'm not exactly very tech-savvy.

You need to learn how to configure bios and win7 to optimal for the best performance. It make a difference for me.
Above all, you should download the latest dev build first from here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
mtvu shouldnt be an issue.. your proc is dual core, but its multithreaded according to INTEL's site.. so it should help in most games.

As others have said, the gpu (intel 4400) is going to cause issues if you try to scale above 2x for sure.. and if you start using AA, well keep it to a minimum.

How low are your frames dipping? If its only a few frames (doesnt sound like it in at least one game..) then using vu cycle stealing at 1 may help some.

That said, with PCSX2, the system requirements vary per game.. There are plenty of games where you should be able to play at 2x (final fantasy X for example), and others where your system is so inadequate its painful (Shadow of the Colossus, Zone of Enders I think is one of those games as well).. where my 3770 (which is slightly stronger) and my nvidia (which is massively more capable) struggles to play at speeds above 50 (SOTC I can keep an average of 55 fps.. ).

Understand your integrated GPU is your biggest hold back for pcsx right now. Your processor is actually solid.. and should be able to manage many to most games at 60 fps.
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case