Need help with 0.9.7 r 3113 config for my system
Hey, everyone! Signed up just to ask about this.

So I'm running Pcsx2 0.9.7 on my computer and it seems to work all right except it's a bit slow.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm running it on an HP Pavilion DV5 with an Intel Pentium Dual CPU T340 @2.16ghz (2 cpus), 2.2ghz processor and a Nvidia Geforce 9200m gs (256mb) and DDR2 3048mb.

Could sum1 pls tell me if my system is ok and if there are tweeks i can make to the pcsx2 emulator that will speed up gameplay.

THANKS!!!

Sponsored links

Its ok to play a FEW games. For the majority of games its way to slow.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Are you using Speedhacks and native resolution?

Like GamerGeek said, it's ok to play a FEW games, but you'll definitely need some help. Your laptop is just barely gonna be capable of realistic playability of some games. I have a similar one, and it runs very hot with PCSX2. So watch your temps.
Thanks guys, so are there any specific settings for the pcsx2 on my system???
Nothing specific for your pc, just grab the latest beta with plugins.

Edit: Forgot your aldreay on latest beta. So not much you can do. Anyway settings are more games specific than pc specific so if you have a game in mind maybe someone can help you boost your fps.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(07-17-2010, 01:40 PM)Dotman12 Wrote: Thanks guys, so are there any specific settings for the pcsx2 on my system???

Enable "native" in GSdx, try some speedhacks.

It will depend on what games you want to try but for most of them your computer is just not up to the task.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
can you tell us what games are you planning to give it a try?
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]