Need help with Atelier Iris 1
@Blackclaw: Not really sure how to use that patch, could you give me some sort of instructions? Sorry, I just have never patched something in this way before.
@Kein: I do have slowdown, when a spell was cast I've seen it slow to 20 fps. Since it's a turn based game though that doesn't really ruin it for me Smile
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\

Sponsored links

Instructions ? ... follow the compile guide .. but dont instantly compile after downloading instead rightclick the folder where you put the svn tortoise svn -> apply patch

after that compile

If nothing works pm me here or in irc.
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product
(02-17-2009, 05:02 PM)With Teeth Wrote: @Blackclaw: Not really sure how to use that patch, could you give me some sort of instructions? Sorry, I just have never patched something in this way before.
@Kein: I do have slowdown, when a spell was cast I've seen it slow to 20 fps. Since it's a turn based game though that doesn't really ruin it for me :)
Yeah, but when you using magic XXX amount of times it's getting really annoying >_>
I suggest you guys try an older gdsx version. Like 0.1.7.

EDIT:
Screenshot
Testing around atm. Backgrounds are fixed by the patch in this game too.

Blackclaw, I tried using GSDX 0.1.7 and it's slower than hell (16 fps...) whereas in the 896 GSDX I get 60 fps in those same spots. I'll try a different version.
Edit: Tried GSDX 0.1.8, goes to around 40 fps and the problem is not fixed.
Edit2: Tried GSDX 0.1.6 just for fun, exact same problem as with 0.1.7. Went back and tried 0.1.7 in Hardware mode and it runs at full speed, but black lines are back and the background is still not fixed.
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\
Backgrounds are fixed with the patch I posted earlier ... fps are a entirely different issiue.

Yeah, I'll get around to try the patch sometime today but I might just go ahead and wait to play the game since it'll probably be fixed eventually.