Need help with Dawn Of Mana settings
Hello, Can anyone tell me about what is the best settings for Dawn Of Mana please? because I'm getting heavy slowdown issue at starting the first chapter. btw I can do 4x native resolution and it run smoothy @60fps in most games except this Dawn Of Mana. it even slowdown on native resolution so I wonder what is the best setting for this game, Can anyone tell me please?
(sorry for my poor English)

My PC :
CPU : i7 3770k @3.5ghz
VGA : GTX660ti OC 2GB
RAM : 16GB

Sponsored links

Wow, a slowdown even with that CPU? What are the EE and GS% during slowdown, using native res?
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Photo 
[Image: Untitled6_zpsd619ddc4.jpg]

by 4x native
EE and GS are go around 30-45%
and got 40fps

by native
it run smooth @60fps but when many monsters appear on screen,
framrate has drop from 60 to 40fps(I think that was too much slowdown for playing on native res)

I wonder this game need scecificed setting or somthing?
A 660TI is a good card but some games have trouble even with good cards. You may have to stick with native for now. The EE and GS staying low along with direct correlation of upscaling to loss of fps means that the gpu is the problem.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Try software mode (F9)
Specs: Intel Pentium P5 @ 60 Mhz, 1 Gigabyte HDD, OS: DOS
found the way to fixed my problem, I got fps heavy drop because I'm using widescreen hack, just turn it off and the game run smooth at 3X native but @4X native I still got some fps drop, I think this game is one of demand game.