Need help with From Russia With Love?
Hey there i currently need some help with From Russia With Love, could somebody help me please it locks up when it gets up to the lion roaring???
here's some pics of my pcsx2 configuration!
[Image: fromrussiawithlove.png]
[Image: fromrussiawithlovepart2.png]
My Specs are intel dual core e2220 @2.40Ghz
Geforce 9500 store bought overclocked!
Windows 7 Ultimate!

Sponsored links

Try using speedhacks. It locks up maybe because your CPU isn't powerful and acn't handle the game for long Tongue2 Disable the Texture Filtering.

Use the latest SVN PCSX2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
try using at default settings first....and also try and see if the skipmpeg game fix works.......its in game fixes in the emulation settings.......u might also try and use gsdx software mode....pls reply if these workd for u...
I'm also using pcsx2 0.9.8 so what speed hacks do you think i should try??? I've also tried some speedhacks but the game still doesn't want to work???
Sonic X Wrote:pcsx2 0.9.8
I said to use the SVN build PCSX2 0.9.9 r4941

Tried the Skip MPEG Hack as said by XcaliburXI.
okay thanks dude Smile
(10-18-2011, 12:37 PM)recoder Wrote: I said to use the SVN build PCSX2 0.9.9 r4941 Tried the Skip MPEG Hack as said.
where can i find the skip mpeg hack?
help now it's locking up at the 007 start screen when the music starts??? puzzled now???
I wanna play 007
PCSX2 --> Config --> Emulation Settings --> Gamefixes. And there you are.
(10-18-2011, 01:06 PM)recoder Wrote: PCSX2 --> Config --> Emulation Settings --> Gamefixes. And there you are.
thanks ever so much Laugh

now it doesn't play at all Sad and it says on the compatibility list it does??? http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?p=1&c=j&s1=1...&s4=1&s5=1