Need help with Plugins/Memory Card
First off, I'm sorry I'm not very good at all this and I've tried reading some other posts so I will do my best to explain what my issue is.

I have everything downloaded, but when I open up the application I am getting this message:

"The configured GS Plugin was not found"

It then takes me to the config plugin panel and I've tried changing things around to help make it locate the plugins, but when I try to save any settings it says:

"Unable to save settings. Make sure the disc is not full or write protected..."

Then when I am able to load a game it says it could not create a memory card and the PS2-0 slot has been automatically disabled...

Finally, when I am able to get into a game, it won't respond to my xbox one controller connected via USB cable..

I know this is a lot of problems and probably so many issues, but I would really appreciate some help here. I've seen on other posts that most people want some specs so this is what I can come up with:

Computer: HP Elite x2 1012 G1
Edition: Windows 10 Pro
Processor: Intel® Core™ 
CPU @ 1.10GHz
Installed Ram: 8GB
System Type: 64bit 

Again, please any help would be amazing, I've been trying to figure this out for hours on my own now and I am turning to you guys for help!

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-09-2017, 08:38 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Like this? I couldnt find that folder but when I opened the app, I clicked in the top left of the Program Log screen and clicked save. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Thanks for the help.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 1,9 KB / Downloads: 206)
Make sure that you have write access to the PCSX2 folders in documents.
Why are your plugins etc looking at a network path and not at my documents directly?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

It's weird.
looks like he's trying to launch pcsx2 from a TSE connection ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
So the question I have to ask is are you trying to run PCSX2 on your tablet or are you trying to run it on a more powerful system and stream it to your tablet.... because it kind of looks like you are doing both.