Need help with Settings plz
Hello! I'm new here and was just wondering if someone could help me configure my plugins correctly for my computer. My machine consists of:

-AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, 2300 Mhz
-4GB of RAM
-1GB NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT

and I'm running Windows 7 with DirectX 11.

Please help me if you can, all suggestions will be appreciated Smile

Thanks

Sponsored links

simply man follow the guide here in this page
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
After you've followed the configuration guide and if you still have problems feel free to ask.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
@ Shadow Lady
I already say so do not copy me Tongue
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Please do not spam with offtopic conversation, warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I've been testing a few games and they still are a little laggy, So I'm not sure if the settings mentioned are right or if the emulator isn't fully compatible yet, or if I need an upgrade Tongue

I've been testing FFX and DBZ:T3, they run kinda slow and it sounds like the characters think I'm dumb Laugh "Doooooooo Yoooooouuuuu Knnnnooooooow Iiiiiiiiiiif Thhhhhhhaaaaat'sssss Riiiiiiiiiiigghhht?" Laugh
It's due to your hardware being insufficient. You can try the latest beta and speed hacks, but other than that, you'll have to upgrade (both your CPU and your graphics card are pretty weak, though more so your CPU).
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Your PC is pretty low end what did you expect? The 9400 costs like 30 euros these days, which is like the cheapest graphics card you could buy. The A64 4400+ is ancient and not sure if stores still sell that...you should be glad with the performance you're getting really.
[Image: newsig.jpg]