Need help with TwinPad
I got everything working on the PCSX2 but the TwinPad says missing 'inis' any ideas of what that is cause i didn't delete anything.

or can my computer not handle PCSX2?

Sponsored links

(08-11-2011, 07:05 PM)TimeSplittersHD Wrote: I got everything working on the PCSX2 but the TwinPad says missing 'inis' any ideas of what that is cause i didn't delete anything.

or can my computer not handle PCSX2?

Which OS do you have?
How to use:
Extract the DLL & EXE files inside the plugins folder, and you are ready to go..
to configure the plugin, run PCSX2 normally select TwinPad from the plugins' list and click on configure.
the TwinPad configuration utility will appear..

VISTA USERS: "ActiveX Can't create object error '429'" workaround..

Due to M$ stupidity, they dropped the support for DirectX 8 for VB in Vista it was supported in XP,
they will eventually drop DirectInput too once XNA is more mature, they say DirectInput is deprecated now.. heh..
And I am not willing to reWrite the whole Configuration utility, for 3 reasons:

1) It needs tremendous time and effort at this point (a lot of code and resources)
2) It's working.. (not for everybody, but it's working)
3) There is a simple solution to make it work for VISTA and Windows 7 too.. as some users tested it in Windows 7

Solution: download DX8VB.dll from here..

dx8vb.rar (Size: 402.6 KB / Downloads: 0)

1) If you have X86 version of windows, extract the DLL into: "C:\Windows\System32\"
If you have X64 version of windows, extract the DLL into: "C:\Windows\SysWow64\"
Assuming C:\Windows\ is the default windows path.. if it's not then find the System32 or SysWow64 inside your
Windows directory and extract it there..

2) Click Start->Programs->Accessories-> Command Prompt (right click, and select run as administrator <=-Important)

3) type.. "regsvr32.exe dx8vb.dll" without the quotes then press ENTER..

4) If everything is fine. it should give you Sucess message "dllregserver succeeded" , click Ok
and configure TwinPad, it should work.. Hopefully this will help..
I just went bought Wireless dongle and Xbox 360 Controller. but thank you.
Intel Core i7 3.4 GHz Processor , 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 & Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 SLI 1920 x 1080p
Your Welcome
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3002 MB
CPU name = Intel® Celeron® CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 0A)
CPU speed = 2.193 ghz (1 logical thread)