Need help with control mapping.
Can you do it in God Hand? Well I don't have a DS2 and don't intend to use one. I have always been faithful to keyboards. Its difficult because i have to perform this motion using my little finger and the index finger , that too on reaction. I can't map the L-stick controls to my right because then also i will have to use the same fingers . Plus its sort of easier to move using WSAD mapping.

Sponsored links

I just hit all the binded L-stick controls together on my keyboard and it works at the scenes where, placed in a situation of shaking the L analog stick.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
But in this game you have to do it on reaction,that's the problem. I can do it rarely. Nevermind, still waiting for an optimum answer.
The best would be to buy a ds2 to USB adapter and use your ps2 PD to play this game.
That won't be more expensive than 5 bucks.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-26-2015, 10:28 PM)jesalvein Wrote: The best would be to buy a ds2 to USB adapter and use your ps2 PD to play this game.
That won't be more expensive than 5 bucks.
he mentioned earlier that, he doesn't own a DS2 right now.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
How about binding the mouse to the left analog(it will be a little problematic to use your mouse for anything else other than pcsx2 while the game window is active).
Just choose "Windows messaging (Recommended)" for mouse api and configure the keys
Ok, will give it a try.
how to set the mouse as the L-stick. I tried enabling mouse API(Windows recommended). And then i click the right L-stick and set it to X-axis + and X-axis - for left. But nothing happens in game. the mouse doesn't work ingame. Am i doing something wrong??
If "Start without mouse focus" is enabled,disable it...works fine here