Need help with optimal settings for KH2 Final Mix?
(07-23-2015, 12:32 PM)ipwn Wrote: GSDX D3D11 HW l 512x448 l Auto l Interlaced l Limiter: None l Fps 59-60 l EE 62% GS: 97-100% UI 1-4% State 0

And Yes I have the recommended hacks enabled (MTUv and another one)

Some of them are pretty unstable tho,

the following EE and GS values are when your FPS reaches 60, what about the instance of those slowdowns ?

though as Jesalvein mentioned, the 60 FPS patch needs a pretty powerful hardware to handle. either way, make sure that all the other background processes are disabled while playing PCSX2.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(07-23-2015, 12:42 PM)ipwn Wrote: I doubt it, posted my specs above I have decent GPU and CPU :/ GTA V runs at solid 60 fps 1080p...
good for you.
but GTA V isn't an emulated game. it's best to avoid comparing native pc gaming and emulation if you don't want to look ridiculous.

Problem is KHII FM is know to be medium-high demanding.
If you add the 60 fps patch, it becomes super demanding.
Your PC is good, but you would need an extraordinary one to make it run flawlessly with the 60 fps patch enabled.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-23-2015, 12:42 PM)ipwn Wrote: Posted above, and running on custom 800x600 res

please screenshot gsdx plugin settings.
try to set speedhack
EE Cycle =2
VU =1
and check MTVU since you have more than 3 cores

Then from the nvidia control pannel, set "prefer maximum performance" under "Power management mode" in the "manage 3d Settings" tab
I solved it ater looking for several configs etc, and im using Synched audio which seems to crash my game sometimes :/ wow...

Also, the micro stutter prevails, no matter what I do, It will always drop down from 60 fps to 59.9 which is kinda noticeable and annoying since every 5 seconds or so I get a micro slow down due do that.... what is causing this?

My temps are fine, they dont get past 55 GPU CPU while gaming..

Oh yeah and I get random crashes after some gameplay time.. im sure its the Sync audio option, but if I get rid of that, my cutscenes get choppy, like the cutscene beats the audio and it messes up :/