Need help with running a game(console log included)
I done as you said, I have selected ISO, and I selected the exact iso that i made with imgburn.
When i try to run it the red screen comes up. BUT, in the console, this comes up in yellow text which I thought might have something to do with it : GIFTAG error, size exceeded VU memory size 3ff

Sponsored links

Does it detect it as a dual layer disc on the log?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
It says * CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
Is there an option in imgburn for double layer? because i just simply made the iso
Can someone tell me how to make the double-layered image in imgburn, there are tut's but they arent accurate enough
It should make it with the normal image making button. Is the ISO file over 4,5 GB?
Whenever I made it, it showed * CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown: and it was 2.10Gb
I don't know how to make the double layered image.
Can someone tell me how to make this double-layered iso?
Please, can someone help me make this double layered iso with imgburn, I don't know how to make it
Sorry I was mistaken, the game is single layer after searching over the net. It should work from our test results but I do recall the PAL version having problems. I'm quite sure the NTSC version works fine so if you can get a hold of that you will probably be able to play it
That's good then Wink. But the only problem I have now is this dark red screen which I need to resolve..