Need helps in the settings of Drakengard 1
Hi,everyone,I am new to this forum and nice to meet you allBiggrin

I have low FPS in the game after I connected my laptop to the smart TV by using HDMI wire(before connecting,there is no such problem and everything is going smoothly although there is small flaw).But after the connection,even though i change the settings of PCSX2,it is useless also.So,now please let me to post all the related pictures firstLaugh Oh yes,my graphic card is NVIDIA GEFORCE 610M 2GB and I know that is a kinda low performance graphic cardSad

laptop specs:

emulator setting:

FPS and others:

Sponsored links

try fiddling with speedhacks since your CPU is isn't powerful enough, and thus struggling.
see that EE% around 95% ? means your CPU isn't up to the task.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-08-2014, 10:38 AM)jesalvein Wrote: try fiddling with speedhacks since your CPU is isn't powerful enough, and thus struggling.
see that EE% around 95% ? means your CPU isn't up to the task.

Do you mean set EE Cyderate and VU Cycle Stealing to 3?I did,although FPS has increased,the character's action is still slow.

pushing those sliders to max is a bad Idea and will probably bring more tslowdowns than improvements.
better disable MTVU hack since you have only a dual core.

That said since you still get ee=98% with speedhacks, you'd better keep playing this game with your real PS2 until you can get a better machine.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-08-2014, 10:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: pushing those sliders to max is a bad Idea and will probably bring more tslowdowns than improvements.
better disable MTVU hack since you have only a dual core.

That said since you still get ee=98% with speedhacks, you'd better keep playing this game with your real PS2 until you can get a better machine.

Ok,I understand already.Thanks for the helpBiggrin
Sorry for double post,but can I copy the saved game data in the laptop and then save it in in PS2 memory card??If this way is possible,then how to do it??
Yes, you just need a softmodded ps2. Use mymc on your laptop to the individual save file for your chosen game. take that save file and put it on a flash drive. on your ps2 start ulaunchelf and cop the file to your memory card.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]