Need some general help
I have no idea how to recreate the issue, it seems very random. It's like gambling each day when I go to use my PC.Previously some of the ways of fixing it have been to reinstall the drivers, restart the computer, run stress tests then try again and turning OFF the overclock on my CPU fixed it once. But today I just cannot seem to fix it. I cannot even tell if it is an issue related with the CPU, GPU, or maybe even the SSD (though I did move Fortnite from my HDD to my SSD and saw no improvement).I just tried overclocking my GPU and it did not do anything, same issue. Have reinstalled the graphics drivers three times today.Thank you in advance, this is driving me crazy.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go