Need some help
Ok i read many and many forums.help guides,youtube videos and none actually get down either way to fast or cut out way to much,

first off i got an rog (asus g75vw-dh73-3d)\
yes its a labtop but a very good one
solid state harddrives
16 gigs of ram
nvidia geforce gtx 670M (3gb and 3d)
intel i7-3630qm up to 3.4 turbo boost--bios has been changed. to boost stock speed up from 2.4
i have done bench marks and done excellent compared to some desktop subjects they had...

Win 7 ult

Now then
some games got lines going up and down.
variable speed on racing games and fps
sounds like voices very fast.

anyone have this computer know some good full settings to use.
extra plugins or different?

anyone maybe willing to help via teamviewer on my half?

anyhelp will be greatly appreciated..
i have tried many games and all same.
either too fast or too slow cant find a stable setiting,..

again this is a gaming computer so i know it can handle harder gaming then this emulator.... and suggestions dialing this computer in would greatly be appreaciated

Sponsored links

Quote:again this is a gaming computer so i know it can handle harder gaming then this emulator
I wonder what you call "harder gaming than this emulator"... whatever...

which game did you try ? from iso or DVD ?
did you set power plan to high performance ?
which pcsx2 version? which settings ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
--few mmorpg gaming from wow to ao

but on topic
---test drive unlimited
--medal of honor rising
the simpsons.
ratchet and clank
black hawk down

Iso^^
dvdVV
midnightclub 2 3 dub
gta san andreas

power setting high.. turbo on.. computer set to run at its peak again ran benchmarktest before and did close to what it has done before at peak
I was just seeing if someone had this computer and could help me set it up cause i cant find a good setting i been playing with this thing on and off for past 6 hours trying to find something good.

emu ver. 1.0.0 current version that i seen..i redownloaded
WoW is a cakewalk..

Emulation is MUCH harder. maybe like Blur, or abouts
well i guess i aint gonna get a good helpin hand here.
heck i aint into this nor am i gettin paid. i get paid for working on,building ,desiging setting up servers and software.. just trying to get my gf happy went out spent 2 grand on this computer cause its decent something she can haul around the campus and do its job and also play some games together. i use it from time to time.. if anyone willing to help hit me up if not oh well and thanks for atleast reading ..
(07-23-2013, 09:20 AM)twiztid9898 Wrote: --few mmorpg gaming from wow to ao

but on topic
---test drive unlimited
--medal of honor rising
the simpsons.
ratchet and clank
black hawk down

Iso^^
dvdVV
midnightclub 2 3 dub
gta san andreas

power setting high.. turbo on.. computer set to run at its peak again ran benchmarktest before and did close to what it has done before at peak
I was just seeing if someone had this computer and could help me set it up cause i cant find a good setting i been playing with this thing on and off for past 6 hours trying to find something good.

emu ver. 1.0.0 current version that i seen..i redownloaded

Dont compare games MADE for PC to PC EMULATING a console, it gona take whole lot more power to emulate a console then to run game made for the pc. that being said.

Make sure you have all the recommending speedhacks checks, make sure laptop in is perfomance mode this wont stop a laptop from throttling cause at certian heat point it will do it and you cant stop it cause this emulated will push the laptop harder then any of those pc games. line are probably do to scaling as that can and will cause that. you will just have to play with seting to find fix. there is also no magic setting that work for all games.