Need to upgrade pc for pcsx2 any help
Right man like meSmile

Sponsored links

get a better MOBO man that G31 chip mobo's SUX at Overclocking and Might end burnin Ur Procie get an XFX750i SLI or any P45 MoBO and ofcourse a BiG efficient third party cooler since Ur overclocking U can never be too safe when it come's to overclocking so getting a third party cooler is a must I overclocked mine to almost more than 40% stock speed though my cooler is 5 times Bigger than the default one Intel give's U and it covers almost half of My Mobo its worth every penny 25-35 on Idle and 45-50 on Load Mine is in my SIG

here's a pic of friends RIG since I dont have a cam or a phone so I cant take picture of my Own

[Image: 20061_1384299809062_1279007330_1131284_8361755_n.jpg]

its an EMAXX p45 pro
Deepcool Ice blade pro
E5200 @ 4GHZ
and 2x2g Team Skill Dual channel kit
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
It should be fine at 3.2 with stock cooling. You can get that CPU upto 4Ghz with a good aftermarket cooler and a decent mobo. Your mobo is unfamiliar to me however so not sure in your case.
i7 4790K @ 4.4 + H105 / EVGA GTX780 SC / MSI Z97M Gaming
16GB HyperX Beast / Seasonic Platinum 1050W/ Air 240
MX100 512GB / WD Black 4TB / WD Green 6TB / W7 x64
anito9999:
If you mean to address someone, you say "you". Not u or U.
If you want your text to be readable by others, you use punctuation. You had that in school, I'm sure.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but the internet is getting more and more annoying because of this crap Tongue2
Got ya man typing is so hard these day's that I wanna make shortcut every now and then hehehe!!! Tongue2
My New PC
1.)So rama you are saying that I shouldn't use shortcuts OK.
2.)So okay how about XFX 630i or ASUS P5qpl based on Intel's G41
THOSE are crappy overclockers aswell here's an advice if you are low on cash then dont rush it save up on money so that you can get a Good one either an xfx 730i a P43/P45 mobo's are good and EVGA is preety good too choose the one that has a good heat dessipation system is the one You should go for since you are overclocking and believe you will void your warranty if you end up burnin your Procie I use to own an ASuS 630i Mobo and it SuX and has very high North/SOuth bridge temps which makes them Ugly for Overclocking and the P41 is not very stable aswell me it took more than year of saving up my lunch money before getting my newly Upgraded PC believe me it will be Worth it
My New PC
Okay how about Intel DG43NB?Am really getting confused here Sad
Here's a few good one Original intel Boards are ok but the chance that there are no Overclocking options in the bios is high and may not be able to overclock
emaxx P45
[Image: 19.jpg]
MSI P45 Zilent
[Image: msip45plat.jpg]
ASUS P5Q
[Image: 11072009289.jpg]

Ill add some more later since Im going to eat lunch now
My New PC
Speed42:

I think you may want to do a little search about some reviews relating to the motherboard that you want. There are a lot of motherboards out there, so it is impossible for regular user to know how good every single motherboard is. Asking some others' opinions may help but it tends to be subjective and bias, so instead of asking every single motherboard, try searching and observe yourself so that you not only learn a bit more about the motherboard you will be getting but also some other information that may help you get a better motherboard. In fact, those professionals get paid and spent days testing all those motherboards out there, so they should be able to give you a better idea of the motherboards that you are looking at.

anito9999:

You have saved about 3 seconds in your life time by not type punctuations and using "slang", great archievement.

I think this thread should go to the hardware section.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit