Needing some help, over here
4shared should be able to host it, I think.. if not rar it into parts

"Please note: The size limit is 2048 MB per file" (2gb)

Sponsored links

Sigh. Was uploading the full demo disk and the progress froze. I'll see if uploading the core files of the disk (as in, everything besides the folders of the other demos and videos) and the MGS demo will work. I just hope you can put that into an .iso. If that's too bothersome, then you don't have to do anything. This said, I thank you for the help you have given me so far, but it doesn't really surprise me if there isn't any fix for this.

EDIT: Well. You know what? I was uploading the other rar and, midway, it stops, telling me the server is unavailable. :/
Mediafire works also quite well and is one of the true free hosting companies, where you don't need to pay for. You even can make files up to 2 gigs each and it'll be stored for approx. 30 days when there's no activity Smile
eh.. don't worry about it then. I'll figure something out later
have you try spliting the file
see my 2 photos

*winrar must be installed
right click the iso--->add to archive--->split in volumes"100,000,000"
that will be 100MB per file.

then put it on mediafire or rapidshare

*rapidshare allowed 200mb rar parts btw and expires by 30D if there is no downloading activity

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(04-20-2012, 04:14 AM)tallbender Wrote: have you try spliting the file
see my 2 photos

*winrar must be installed
right click the iso--->add to archive--->split in volumes"100,000,000"
that will be 100MB per file.

then put it on mediafire or rapidshare

*rapidshare allowed 200mb rar parts btw and expires by 30D if there is no downloading activity

That's what I did, mate. I just happen to have a very low tolerance to errors and got fed up with the uploading process after the first two tries Tongue

@Saiki
I'll start uploading it to mediafire now, to see if this time's the charm.
ok, I'll await results
(04-20-2012, 03:01 PM)CaveShinobi Wrote: That's what I did, mate. I just happen to have a very low tolerance to errors and got fed up with the uploading process after the first two tries Tongue

@Saiki
I'll start uploading it to mediafire now, to see if this time's the charm.

hey, post the link here+^_^+ i wanna see how well my system can run MGS3 and R&C+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
(04-20-2012, 06:22 PM)ChikTikka Wrote: hey, post the link here+^_^+ i wanna see how well my system can run MGS3 and R&C+^_^+

yes, but let the "expert" judge the difference first Tongue
Proclaiming yourself 'expert', 'awesome', 'cool' etc doesn't make you so. I saw you posting something like it in more posts and just amused me how childish it was. Just a heads up Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]