Negative Texture Offset
It was 3pm on a Friday and I couldn't wait to go home. It had been a long week and I was ready to get the weekend started. When 5 pm finally rolled around I grabbed my keys and practically ran out the door. I am usually one of the last ones to leave the office, regardless of what day it is, but today was a special day for me. I finally got home, walked to the fridge, grabbed a beer and made my way to my bedroom.
livesex.bar
sexchat.bar
When I walked in, Tiffany was laying on my bed. When she had asked me what she should wear I told her to surprise me. She was dressed in the classical plaid school-girl uniform complete with an unbuttoned white blouse that barely covered her C cup breasts and her tight tummy on display for my viewing pleasure. Her legs were bent at the knees with white thigh-high nylons that came up and over her knees, covering her perfect long legs. The sexiest part was her plaid skirt that strategically covered her cute little *****. The whole outfit was not a costume, it was actually her school uniform.

She had a big coquettish grin on her face. “Hi there. I know how much you love molesting innocent little school girls, so I figured I'd stay in my uniform. Does this get your ***** hard you ***** pervert?” She slowing lifted her skirt to show me her lacey white panties that I had personally bought and sent her about a week ago. She liked acting like a ***** towards me because it was her way of coaxing me into treating her like a whore, the same way I did when I first ***** her.

Let me start at the beginning and not get ahead of myself - sexcam.bar

My wife and I had recently divorced. It wasn't exactly amicable with her cheating on me with her best friend's husband. Fortunately, we never had kids of our own. She had two kids prior to our marriage that probably got hurt the most. They called me daddy but now I wasn't allowed to see them. Needless to say, I wasn't in the best of moods. However, with an upcoming high school reunion, it was exactly what I needed and was looking forward to it.

I had made arrangements with my buddy Joe to stay at their house. He and his wife Kathy were high school sweethearts and we were all good friends in high school and have maintained our friendship to this day. Although, I had not been in town for the past two years because my parents had sold their place and moved to a warmer state so I had not visited in forever.

Sponsored links