Neither keyboard nor controller work with Twisted Metal Black
Regardless whether I bind my keys to my controller or my keyboard, I can't get past the title screen in Twisted Metal Black since the button bound to X won't do anything.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I fixed it by unbinding and rebinding my inputs. That also fixed the SoulCalibur 3 joystick issue
(06-29-2020, 06:55 AM)GiantEnemyCrab Wrote: Regardless whether I bind my keys to my controller or my keyboard, I can't get past the title screen in Twisted Metal Black since the button bound to X won't do anything.

this took me like an hour to figure out. you have to restore defaults, turn off the game, remap your keys on pad1 again. 
then load the game.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go