Neopets: Red lines across the screen
Photo 
Greetings all! I'm not sure where to post this kind of thread but, I was wondering if anyone knew what the cause for these red lines are and what steps I could take to fixing them. 

I've tested other games and they don't have these lines only this game presented in the picture. 

Thank you in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Well my first thought would be to see if the problem still shows up in software mode, since i see from your screenshot that you were in hardware mode there.
Use OGL HW renderer, set CRC hacks to OGL recommended, and enable Hardware depth. All options are in GSdx config dialog.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-11-2016, 08:26 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Use OGL HW renderer, set CRC hacks to OGL recommended, and enable Hardware depth. All options are in GSdx config dialog.

Thank you very much! That fixed it perfectly. I should try a tad bit harder to find a solution to my problem before I rely on others to fix it for me. With that said, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
In fairness it's pretty hard to know that fix unless you've followed PCSX2s development closely.

Anyway anytime you see red or green line like that, that's the fix.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-11-2016, 08:26 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Use OGL HW renderer, set CRC hacks to OGL recommended, and enable Hardware depth. All options are in GSdx config dialog.

hi i've got the same problem too and i tried your solution but now it show up a window "the selected GS plugin failed to load" this shows up when i try to change the GS Plugin to anything except the GSnull plugin. what should i do?

p.s. 
my grammar is sucks
sorry for my bad english (if there's some words that goes wrong)
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.