NetPlay
How i can netplay with friend? I find it https://github.com/alexsharoff/pcsx2-online but Analog doesn't work. Is it supported? Where new version or something? Maybe someone can transfer 2012v to 5714 build?

Sponsored links

You won't get any support for any build that isn't official. No official build supports netplay. That said, just based on the myriad of settings and variables I'd say even "online enabled" builds are probably not going to be ideal even in LAN situations. This isn't even taking into consideration that both machines would have to be able to play whatever game selected at perfect speeds at all times or face a high risk of desyncs...

(edit) Looking at it, they haven't updated in a year and a half so you'll just have to settle with whatever you can get. By the looks of it, compatibility isn't very high either.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(08-06-2013, 01:55 PM)Koji Wrote: You won't get any support for any build that isn't official. No official build supports netplay. That said, just based on the myriad of settings and variables I'd say even "online enabled" builds are probably not going to be ideal even in LAN situations. This isn't even taking into consideration that both machines would have to be able to play whatever game selected at perfect speeds at all times or face a high risk of desyncs...

(edit) Looking at it, they haven't updated in a year and a half so you'll just have to settle with whatever you can get. By the looks of it, compatibility isn't very high either.
So, this netplay can launch many games. Main problem is - game cannot read Analog control. So game run but then only works arrows and ◙ ▲ ☻ X. I think it is netplay control plugin problem and it is easy for fix, isn't it?
Maybe.
But as Koji said, it's none of our business.
If you can code and are willing to fix it, then go ahead. But pcsx2 team isbt concerned by this side project.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I created this thread for finding people who already solved control problem. I think many people want playing on netplay and I hope someone already fixed problem and can give link.
(08-06-2013, 04:45 PM)kafka Wrote: I created this thread for finding people who already solved control problem. I think many people want playing on netplay and I hope someone already fixed problem and can give link.

still that time no one fixed it how far i remember its a side project and only game which work in netplay fungtionality is xiii .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Better ask directly on the project page you linked, then...
Moved to off topicnsince it has nothing to do with pcsx2.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go