Netbook Question
I'm going to buy a netbook next week. The processor is Intel Atom Duo Core N2600. I looked it up on Intel's site and it was released Q4 11. I know netbooks don't have the power that laptops have.

1. Would I even stand a chance to play any PS2 games?

2. If not, what would I need to add to play PS2 games?

I'll try to post the link of the computer.
Acer Netbook Computer

Sponsored links

Netbooks = net-books;], forget about ever running pcsx2 on some atom cpu, not to mention it doesn't even have a dedicated gpu. At most you could watch some youtube videos with gameplay.
Pcsx2 requirements are at average around same as modern pc games and soo you would either need at least an average gaming desktop or a powerfull gaming laptop.
I think Alien series,Asus Game series are rather expensive for users.it is suggested to use the I7 CPU+HD5000 /GT 550 or above config is basically fullfills the PCSX2 requirment.
You can pretty much forget anything above Playstation 1 emulator if you're going on Netbook route.
i have this one too the same brand,the same specs but my netbook color is black not red.
it's unsurpassely-slow. no-chance pal..

better run on other decent PC or a correct-decent laptop if i will you.

EDIT:
btw the price is "riddiculosly cheap!!!" if you want to bought that before the regular price go ahead. if you want to buy that and have test-experiments unless you have other decent PCs to the experience the difference.

my netbook was bought 2 weeks ago need more time to observe and compare along w/ my other 2 PCs see my siggy.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(07-06-2012, 10:04 AM)naoan Wrote: You can pretty much forget anything above Playstation 1 emulator if you're going on Netbook route.

Do you really think it can handle PCSX or ePSXe? Rolleyes
(07-06-2012, 03:43 PM)Livy Wrote: Do you really think it can handle PCSX or ePSXe? Rolleyes

No. I know it's a fact, simple.
Thanks for your comments.