Nevermind,widescreen patch works. WideScreen Patch for Silent Hill 2 US/J Not working
Widescreen patch works. I used the snapshot feature and it didn't snap the correct image for the comparison.

I'm on Windows 8.1, I putĀ  the pnach in the cheats_ws folder and enabled widescreen patches. It says it's 512x448. I don't know what to do.
Edit: Enabling and disabling widescreen patches changes nothing. It's still looks the same.

Sponsored links

gsdx titlebar will always display the native resolution of the game whatever you do.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Actually it also displays the native resolution multiplied by the scaling mode too but not the widescreen resolution
(04-06-2016, 10:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: gsdx titlebar will always display the native resolution of the game whatever you do.

Enabling and disabling widescreen patches changes nothing. It's still looks the same.
(04-06-2016, 11:07 PM)iam_plusq Wrote: Enabling and disabling widescreen patches changes nothing. It's still looks the same.

Stop staring at the numbers, he already said they don't change when applying a WS patch.

Look at the game instead.

@OP: Nevermind, I see you got it working now. And yeah I have a topic going on as well about the screenshot resolution when using the GSdx snapshot feature.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)