New Computer!
Hey! All of you My computer's HardDisk got full and it has no other free SATA Cables too!Sad So I'm planning to get a New Computer

Here's Whats all about!
I plan to get a new Computer(i.e Cabinet and its interior ONLY). I would connect the I7(which i have) to the New computer (which i'm going to buy) using the LAN cable. When needed to use the I7(which i have) I can easily do it in the 'My Network Places' and get into the my computer!
Hope You Understand!Rolleyes

Well the PC i was going to buy is as follows:

HP Compaq 8100 Elite CMT PC
Single Unit (CMT) Packaging
HP Compaq 8100 Elite Country Kit India
HP Compaq 8100 Elite CMT Std Chassis
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit India
Intel Core i7-860 Processor
4GB PC3-10600 Memory (4x1GB)
500GB SATA 3.5 1st Hard Drive
SuperMulti LS (JB) 1st
ATI Radeon HD 4650 DP PCIe x16 Card
HP USB Optical BLK Mouse
HP USB Standard JB Keyboard India
3/3/3 CMT Warranty Singapore and Malaysia

Well I just wanted to ask if I7 860 would run PCSX2 fine or not? And if ATI Radeon HD 4650 DP PCIe x16 Card would run PCSX2 Graphics good or not?Unsure

Games which i like most to play in PCSX2 are DBZ BT3 PAL, DBZ Budokai : Another Road etc...

Note: ATI Radeon HD 4650 DP PCIe x16 Card is problably Hewlett-Packard Special! CardTongue
Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

(04-08-2011, 04:37 PM)recoder Wrote: Hey! All of you My computer's HardDisk got full and it has no other free SATA Cables too!Sad So I'm planning to get a New Computer

Here's Whats all about!
I plan to get a new Computer(i.e Cabinet and its interior ONLY). I would connect the I7(which i have) to the New computer (which i'm going to buy) using the LAN cable. When needed to use the I7(which i have) I can easily do it in the 'My Network Places' and get into the my computer!
Hope You Understand!Rolleyes

Well the PC i was going to buy is as follows:

HP Compaq 8100 Elite CMT PC
Single Unit (CMT) Packaging
HP Compaq 8100 Elite Country Kit India
HP Compaq 8100 Elite CMT Std Chassis
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit India
Intel Core i7-860 Processor
4GB PC3-10600 Memory (4x1GB)
500GB SATA 3.5 1st Hard Drive
SuperMulti LS (JB) 1st
ATI Radeon HD 4650 DP PCIe x16 Card
HP USB Optical BLK Mouse
HP USB Standard JB Keyboard India
3/3/3 CMT Warranty Singapore and Malaysia

Well I just wanted to ask if I7 860 would run PCSX2 fine or not? And if ATI Radeon HD 4650 DP PCIe x16 Card would run PCSX2 Graphics good or not?Unsure

Games which i like most to play in PCSX2 are DBZ BT3 PAL, DBZ Budokai : Another Road etc...

Note: ATI Radeon HD 4650 DP PCIe x16 Card is problably Hewlett-Packard Special! CardTongue
Smile

you could buy from ATI 5xxx series for dx 11 support and extra performance Wink because the 4xxx series are becoming out dated

Ok i might change it to 5xxx serires Thank You!
But would the Games run fine in this processor!Unsure
intel i7 are mainly strong but upgrading to sandy bridge second generation of i7 ( LGA 1155 socket ) will give you a big difference in performance
You should Really keep the second digit above 6 in the videocard, 7 is the mainstream+ for ATI and the 4650 is on the mid of the mainstrem- range. It may be fine for many PS2 games under PCSX2 but will let you down for most nowadays PC games easily.

Even if the budget is tight you should consider seriously getting at least the AMD/ATI 5770 or the Nvidia 450. Other than DX11, the 4xxx series is not bad at all, but... try the 5xxx series, this is more significant than the changes between the 5xxx and 6xxx ATI cards.
Imagination is where we are truly real
the only thing that 6xxx series have against 5xxx series is 3D vision and performance ( according about what you buy )
i7 860 is not the best value out there...
actually LGA1366 is a much better choice than LGA1156.... I learned that from the hard way.

But TBH I dont suggest the LGA1156 nor LGA1366 they will become outdated soon.
Also they used to run pretty hot with the stock cooler...
my current i7 870 was running at 93º C on stock clocks when it was stressed with Intel Burn Test.
PCSX2 alone was getting it to 74º C .... lol.
You better invest you money in the better LGA1155 board and combine it with the awesome 2500K processor..
they overclock much better and they ran much cooler.

Also that graphics card is very weak and old .... it doesn't even support the latest DirectX11..

You better go with AT LEAST HD5770, GTS 450 & GTX 460 768...
GTX 460 768 MB is the minimum card to give you high-end gaming experiance.
Well OK, I just talked with the Seller and he is ready to give an Nvidia Geforce GTX 590. Well but would the I7 860 run pcsx2 or/ any modern games fine such as Call Of Duty Black-Ops, Modern Warfare 3 etc...
fineUnsure Well I Don't have enough Money to buy Sandy Bridges as they are very very very CostlySad
You don't have money for a Sandy Bridge, yet your talking about an i7-860 and a GTX 590...?

If I'm not mistaken, those 2 parts cost about as much as my entire SB build. I guess maybe prices and availability are different for your location, eh? (I use Newegg)

Either way, you have no real need to fear with that build, especially if your options are limited. A modern quad core and a modern GTX graphics card will run native PC games quite well (i.e. CoD Black Ops). An i7-860 and a GTX 590 are no doubt overkill for the native PC games, but a higher CPU clock is what'll help most with PCSX2 and is the only aspect I could see falling short here.
mmm........ How can you get an i7 860 and GTX 590, but you cant get a decent LGA1155 board with 2500K processor??
the 860 and 590 are costing more than the LGA1155 board, 2500K and GTX 580 combined !

GTX 590 = $ 700 !!!
i7 860 = $ 250
Total = $ 950 without board..

i7 2500K = $ 225
ASUS P8P67-M PRO (REV 3.0) = 150
GTX 580 = $ 505
Total = $ 880

or

i7 2500K = $ 225
ASUS P8P67-M LE (REV 3.0) (No SLI support) = 104
GTX 580 = $ 505
Total = $ 834

GTX 590 has very weak VRMS, It blows with very mild OC & sometimes even on Stock Settings... Nvidia is blaming drivers !!!
IMO .... I will keep myself away from that card but I will buy the GTX 580 and SLI it if I have the money.
this GTX 590 is not made for longevity plus Gemini cards are always having horrible problems and performance issues with the drivers, that take ages to be fixed..
my friend have a GTX 295 (3 years old) and he always complain about driver problems.

Edit : See GTX 590 blowing up in action !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRo-1VFMcbc