New Geforce 650 TI Boost
Hi zeikai,plz test GTA:LIBERTY CITY STORIES thanks Smile

Sponsored links

(04-02-2013, 07:07 PM)Preet Wrote: Hi zeikai,plz test GTA:LIBERTY CITY STORIES thanks Smile

Sure I'll try to get on that today. Also I agree about the 4x native thing, I really don't notice a difference above it aside from an fps hit.
Ok, God of War 2 Runs at 4x Native with speeds hack on, 1 VU cycle stealing.

Runs at 3x with no speed hacks.

5x Gets about 50 fps with speed hacks on, 6x is about 35.

And yes this is all in combat.

GTA Liberty Stories runs at 3x with regular speed hacks, 1 vu cycle stealing. Dips down to 50 in heavy tree areas.

2x Runs perfect all the time with 1 vu cycle steal.

4x FPS is 55 dips to 35 in heavy tree areas.

5x FPS is 45, 20 in heavy tree areas.

6x Is 40, still about 20 in heavy tree areas.

Let me know if anyone wants more testing done.
Card is still performing fantastically with no issues with overheating or the overclocking, just wanted to check and make sure no one else wanted any tests run.
(04-03-2013, 12:36 AM)zeikai Wrote: Ok, God of War 2 Runs at 4x Native with speeds hack on, 1 VU cycle stealing.

Runs at 3x with no speed hacks.

5x Gets about 50 fps with speed hacks on, 6x is about 35.

And yes this is all in combat.

GTA Liberty Stories runs at 3x with regular speed hacks, 1 vu cycle stealing. Dips down to 50 in heavy tree areas.

2x Runs perfect all the time with 1 vu cycle steal.

4x FPS is 55 dips to 35 in heavy tree areas.

5x FPS is 45, 20 in heavy tree areas.

6x Is 40, still about 20 in heavy tree areas.

Let me know if anyone wants more testing done.

oh thanks For testing GTA-Liberty City Stories dude Smile.so Liberty City seems little heavy game.can u share u'r all Settings for Liberty City?
(04-13-2013, 09:38 PM)Preet Wrote: oh thanks For testing GTA-Liberty City Stories dude Smile.so Liberty City seems little heavy game.can u share u'r all Settings for Liberty City?

The game itself isn't too bad, but the tree's are horribly optimized and well, there's lots of trees lol.

I set everything to default aside from the speed settings, had spu on catmull and xaudio 2. Using direct 3d11 gpu plugin with 8 bit and filled in box for texture filtering.