New Home page???!
I've tested on both android and iOS and it worked fine for both. I dunno if they changed ***** since then, but my android phone shows it great.
The alignment is so minor I really won't bother, and as I said about 3 times already it breaks because of the width being dynamic depending on resolution. So unless someone wants to code some jquery to dynamically align that too, I won't bother with it.

The 'breakage' on lower resolutions happens if you fall under some 320px, which is non-existent according to site stats and the previous layout broke worse at those resolutions as well, so a non issue as well.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

OCD people: Choose no bottom boxes from the cpanel to be rid of that cancer forever XD
(05-03-2016, 01:38 AM)Bositman Wrote: OCD people: Choose no bottom boxes from the cpanel to be rid of that cancer forever XD

I can't see what that changed on my mobile xD
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

It removes the boxes at the bottom lol.

For me those ones are actually not bothersome though. It's the screenshot/menu/latest being out of align with the news updates.

At least Bosit confirmed that it doesn't break on a real mobile. That's good to know.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Site is perfect at 1024 wide but is broken at 800 wide. I have a program on windows that lets me set the window size of applications.
(05-03-2016, 03:06 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: It removes the boxes at the bottom lol.

For me those ones are actually not bothersome though. It's the screenshot/menu/latest being out of align with the news updates.

At least Bosit confirmed that it doesn't break on a real mobile. That's good to know.

Huh that's obviously aligned to the menu. So yeah it doesn't have to align with everything, that's a matter of preference.
Possible to center align those boxes at the bottom of the page?
(05-03-2016, 12:03 PM)Bositman Wrote: Huh that's obviously aligned to the menu. So yeah it doesn't have to align with everything, that's a matter of preference.

This is what I was saying personally. You may not agree and that's okay, but this is just to show what I was saying:

How it looks at my native screen res(1680x1050):
[Image: wzNa7zx.png]

How I think it should look:
[Image: r67ifeZ.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
W/e, this is exactly why I gave you guys links while it was in development, to give me feedback and your opinions, and none of this was ever mentioned. Now you just seem to jump in the bandwagon...
Anyway I think I've wasted enough of my free time trying to make something better for people, so yeah that's what you get.
I complained about alignment issues like 42 bazillion times in the thread -.-

Not this one specifically, I will grant you that. But I definitely gave more feedback than anyone in that thread(the one in Staff).