New Laptop and User
Shadow Hearts is unplayable on GSDX HW mode but beatable on SW, and your laptop could probably get fullspeed all the time on it.

Sponsored links

(01-13-2012, 02:27 AM)gamerX1990 Wrote: On my laptop:
PCSX2 all cores loaded -> 67c
Linpack -> 78c
Prime95 -> 79c

is your laptop temperatures withstand in normal temp. range for more than an hour of SO3 emulation???
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
So I just tried it out and whoa! At first I had attempted and FPS dropped to about 20 when it got to actual gameplay (This is trying out with Rogue Galaxy btw). Then I realized it might've been the renderer which was set at DX9 at first. So I bumped it up to DX10 (This was before you guys gave me advice), and still pretty much the same result. Then after reading Rezard's post I switched to the DX11 renderer and got speeds of around 40 FPS during the first battle (I'm pretty sure the SSE41 had something to do with it also and using native resolution since I didn't select it before).

So 40 FPS is still a bit choppy, and I have not selected any speedhacks whatsoever. I know you gave me some advice about which to use Rezard but which should I enable first or which ones should I have all enabled (Sliders, boxes checked, etc.)?

Also I'm guessing there's no way to make the picture bigger since I set the resolution on native? It's really not that big of a deal to me but at first it just looks a bit funny on a 1366x768 screen. If it'll slowdown gameplay by making the resolution bigger then I can deal with the native resolution.
You can change the window size in the GS settings, the internal resolution is the res the textures are rendered at, nothing to do with your window size. You can start by checking all [recommended] speed hacks
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Star Ocean 3 wasn't heavy on my Athlon x2 6000+ with my old x2600xt aswell. I could run it @ 60fps, only the starting area was a bit slowish Smile