New PC
lol. gt5 and gt6 is not a ps2 game. they are ps3 ones and can not be played on pc as of now. probably u will need around 15-20ghz i5 cpu to play them if such a emulator even exists. Tongue2
@nobbs66 does he really need a 8gb ram? if a 4gb is fine then he can save some money.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

Sponsored links

(03-07-2014, 06:06 AM)Shouvanik Wrote: lol. gt5 and gt6 is not a ps2 game. they are ps3 ones and can be played on pc as of now. probably u will need around 15-20ghz i5 cpu to play them if such a emulator exists. Tongue2
@nobbs66 does he really need a 8gb ram? if a 4gb is fine then he can save some money.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Nobs66,U wanted to say smthing?Shouvanik;Yeah I know that GT5 & 6 are for ps3 but however GT4 is not so far from GT5 related to graphics,performance and innovations(~new stuff)Well about 8GB RAM,maybe I could find some cheaper brand but then it will be 2x 4GB,and I think that 4GB is still some optimal amount of RAM which could run MOST of games without some problems... Wink
Quote:Yeah I know that GT5 & 6 are for ps3 but however GT4 is not so far from GT5 related to graphics,performance and innovations
still, that's totally irrelevant since an emulator's performance has almost nothing to do with graphics and innovations.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ram amount doesnt matter in pcsx2. 4gb will be fine. and of course if u r getting 8gb get a dual channel which will provide u more bandwidth Smile
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

Games like BF4 are using more than 4gb now. I really recommend 8gb.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yeah. That's a problem. but u can always upgrade later.
in short- if u have the money=buy 8gb dual channel
if u dont have the money= buy 4gb single channel and upgrade later
My Steam Profile

Man,thats stupid wasting of money,but if I would need more RAM,I can always buy one more 4GB chip Smile
jesalvein-I think it is really RELEVANT coz if not,i wouldnt argue even here with you guys yet I would download GT4 Pc version(which doesnt exist) and play it stand-alonely,without any stupid emulators!!!Offcourse that Emulators performance will proove better on GT2 than on GT5(just because of huge difference in gamesys,graphics,details,performances & quality of GT2 compared to GT5)...
(03-07-2014, 08:20 PM)HomerunHog Wrote: jesalvein-I think it is really RELEVANT coz if not,i wouldnt argue even here with you guys yet I would download GT4 Pc version(which doesnt exist) and play it stand-alonely,without any stupid emulators!!!Offcourse that Emulators performance will proove better on GT2 than on GT5(just because of huge difference in gamesys,graphics,details,performances & quality of GT2 compared to GT5)...
Again you are comparing apples and oranges. The closest to a PC architecture the original system is, the easier to emulate. The gamecube has more RAW power than the PS2, but since its architecture is closer to a PC than the PS2's, it's easier to emulate (I think the GPU's pixel pipeline is the same.
Try emulating RE : code Veronica (if you have it) on Dolphin, then on pcsx2.
You'll see it's more demanding on pcsx2.

So, comparing games on different systems, then, the way they're emulated is definitely ridiculous.

And then what... You're going to compare PC games to emulation Laugh ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Well I was actually interrested just in GT4 and SvR 2008,maybe Killzone...I have found it out that config up there which I offered will be perfect for running those games without any lags and bull****,soooo I think Im done with this theme Laugh