New PC But ZOE 2 Still Slow VS Anubis...
really thx Laugh version of pcsx2? and why u dont activate MTVU (multi core cpu?)

Sponsored links

mtvu hack gave me slower fps in this game. What you need is raw speed for this type of demanding game if you don't want to rely on speedhacks.
raw speed? with a 6850? XD are you trayin to kiddin me? XD
I meant raw speed as in CPU overclocking. If you don't want any graphical bottleneck then get a high-end GPU. Something like a GTX 580, perhaps? xD
too much money XD is easier buy a ps2 again and an original zoe 2 XD and cheaper too XD
btw did you wanna hear a strange thing? XD i settet resolution X4 (4 time bigger than native) and speed hack like you and i get like 40-50 always O_O crazy to believe but its true Laugh its a bit laggy but its more playable than before Laugh
I think the CPU is fine, I have a 2760QM which benches the same as stock i5 2500K and so far it's running this game (and all others) like a champ. Generally around 70fps during battles, almost never goes below 60. During the Ardjet fight though my GPU starts limiting me. I have to switch to native res if I want to stay above 55fps, but that's still very playable. Absolutely no stuttering

Here's the thing though, my GPU is just a GTX 560M, which is no more powerful than a GTS 450! Your 6850 should be getting much better FPS with my settings (see screenshots) - if not, then it's an AMD issue. I had the 6850 once and it ran this game terribly
i see in ur windows TURBO mode... how?
One more thing. Nvidia GPUs gives more fps in this game (if not all games on pcsx2) than AMD GPUs. This has been proven, at least on ZOE 2.
(12-16-2011, 04:37 AM)Watashi Wrote: i see in ur windows TURBO mode... how?

Turbo mode just sets the FPS limit higher, it won't give you more FPS if you can't reach 60 to begin with Ninja (you press Tab to activate it, or you can configure lily plugin so that pressing L3 on controller does it)