New PC and some issues
Hello guys !

First of all, thank you for the amazing job you've done !
Last week, I got myself a new PC so I could use PCSX2. Well, apparently I was wrong, I downloaded it this morning, and since then I've been trying to make it work...

When I load my ISO, I press Boot CDVD :

1) First I got this message : Supported Pixel shader version is too low !
Supported : 0.0
needed : 2.2 or higher

2) Then, "GS failed to open" and I go back to the plugin configuration panel

Since This morning, I have been trying to switch between the different GS's and I got the exact same message each and every time. i've searched the forum and installed direct x but that didn't really help.
What do you think I should do ?

I hope i'm not bothering you with this message, and thanks again for your amazing work !

Specs : i5/GTX 960/8 Go DDR3[/align]

Sponsored links

go to video plugins section and select gsdx11 hardware rendering.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
I hope you got the official versions from here. if not, please get it from there.

by the way, providing your emulog could help.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thank you ssakash
Sorry I forgot it : here's my log.

i got the PCSX2 software from the official website indeed.

Brock Lessner thank you for your reply but where is the "video plugins section" ? Is it in the config section ?

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 3,59 KB / Downloads: 339)
your processor supports the AVX,AVX2 instruction sets, I don't know why the log says that it doesn't support it.

Please try using the Latest development build from here and check the status of the bug.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I erased the software and downloaded the latest version from the link you provided, and i still got the same issue.
Well at least, this time there wasn't any probelm concerning the shaders Biggrin

Attached Files
.txt   log latest version.txt (Size: 3,91 KB / Downloads: 205)
(05-30-2015, 12:04 PM)bouachbi Wrote: Thank you ssakash
Sorry I forgot it : here's my log.

i got the PCSX2 software from the official website indeed.

Brock Lessner thank you for your reply but where is the "video plugins section" ? Is it in the config section ?
it is in config > video gs
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
providing your GSdx.ini file will help, you can find it in the inis folder of pcsx2 directory.
- Refraction
Apparently I couldn't send it with this message "The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type"

So I opened it and here's what I found : [Settings]
UserHacks_MSAA=0
(05-30-2015, 11:42 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: go to video plugins section and select gsdx11 hardware rendering.

I may look like a really dumb person by saying that, but I didn't find it...

I got Core settings, Windows settings and plugin settings. I suppose it is in the last one right ? I went there but no sign of "gsdx11 hardware rendering"