New PC and some issues
Write the following line in the GSdx.ini file and check out once more also, make sure that you have updated your GPU video drivers and installed all the required redistributables.

Code:
Renderer=3
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(05-30-2015, 12:51 PM)ssakash Wrote: make sure that you have update your GPU video drivers and installed all the required redistributables.

That will probably fix it, you probably have the Windows default VGA driver on your GPU or missing DX libs and as such it doesn't detect PS version.
yeah , updating may fix it . btw try what I said you .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
I went on the Nvidia website so i could update my pilot, it's currently updating, i'll try to modify the ini file just after that, i'll keep you informed, thanks again guys !!
(05-30-2015, 01:12 PM)bouachbi Wrote: I went on the Nvidia website so i could update my pilot, it's currently updating, i'll try to modify the ini file just after that, i'll keep you informed, thanks again guys !!
did you tried what I'm said previously?
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(05-30-2015, 01:31 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: did you tried what I'm said previously?

you mean the one were you told to use D3D11 (hardware mode) ? there's no need for that, I said him to add the Renderer=3 line in the GSdx.ini which does the same thing. Tongue2

It is the variable for Video renderers, each and every value has a different one. the value 0 means D3D9 (hardware mode) , 1 >> D3D9(software mode) , 2>> D3D9 (null) , 3 >> D3D11 (hardware mode) and goes on like that.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thank you guys it worked ! I guess I had the wrong pilot !
My game starts just fine but I now got the most common problem : it's bloody slow (9 FPS !, even on my old computer it wasn't like this !! )
I thought that with a GTX 960/i5 it could go at least at 25-30 FPS...

But it might just be an optimisation issue ? I should try to modify some of the graph options what do you think ?
Hitman contracts is known to be demanding but, 9fps to too low !. please provide a screenshot of all of your pcsx2 settings.
- Refraction
Yeah I'am no Professional but 9FPS is quite low indeed...

Ok I'm sending that right away, here's the fisrt one Smile It includes all the video/graph stuff
If you need more just ask Wink

Attached Files
.rar   Screen I.rar (Size: 1,12 MB / Downloads: 144)
uncheck the preset option at the lower left corner and enable MTVU hack and increase the EE slider by one value. also, provide the content of your GSDX.ini file. (It can be found in the ini's folder)
- Refraction