New PCSX2 0.9.7 beta (r3878)!
The new release includes all the latest plugins, yea.
Only minor modifications have been done to them though.

Sponsored links

Well, the r3878 skips most Koei game opening/in-game movies/cut scenes (Dynasty Tactics 1&2, Dynasty Warriors 5&6, Warriors Orochi 1&2, etc...). I will test some more and report again.
(10-14-2010, 07:50 PM)Just Wrote: Well, the r3878 skips most Koei game opening/in-game movies/cut scenes (Dynasty Tactics 1&2, Dynasty Warriors 5&6, Warriors Orochi 1&2, etc...). I will test some more and report again.

Just tested Dynasty Warriors 5-6 and Warriors Orochi 2 and all videos worked fine so you're doing something wrong....
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Just tested Def jam Fight for NY and Musashi Samurai Legends both fully working including the videos. Will report more when i finish them. Also i had some problems with final fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus, not sure if its the disc i used or the settings so if some1 else got it to work tell me and i'll try some other disc.
AMD Athlon 64 X2
1 GB Geforce 9800
2 GB DDR2 Ram
OS Windows Xp Sp3

wow that's amazing, beta 3113 was awesome, and this must be better
thank you guys.
and hope super robot taisen impact works on it.
--downloading-- Smile Laugh
Thanks for this new beta. Now downloading and testing =p. This emulator is a great job, thank you very much.
[Image: 41639000.jpg]
hello.i am new on this product.so could anyone help me?i mean where are the bios files?
Check this thread for information and the guide on how to dump your PS2's BIOS:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-What-does...s2-console
oo so if i don't have a ps2 i cant use pcsx2?
I downloaded PCSX2 0.9.7 beta (r3878) yesterday.

I've not used any previous versions os pcsx2 before, I expected it to be some barely functional semi-rendering project miles from being truely playable but I installed it and began playing Suikoden 3 and it ran amazingly well!

There were quite a few points where it lagged up so I used the speed hacks and it fixed the lag and didnt cause any rendering issues Smile

Truely impressive work, I can't wait to follow your progress.

Thanking you.

I do have one question. Probably a stupid one as I know nothing about coding at all but I am curious:

I believe I read somewhere that the emulator is converting x64 processes from the EE to x86 processes for the pc. Would that mean that if there were an x64 version of the emulator it would have less processing to do?
*braces for embarassment*
System Specs: Phenom II X6 2.8ghz 6 core, 4gb 2133mhz Ram, Radeon HD 5850, Sound Blaster X-FI, Windows 7 X64