New Speed Hack as of revision 532.
Is that with this new rev will rotate the Valkyrie? Wacko

Sponsored links

(02-20-2009, 05:01 AM)With Teeth Wrote:
(02-20-2009, 01:40 AM)Krakatos Wrote: We aren't interested at all in comparisons with thrid party, hacked builds...

There was no need to be so rude. I was merely giving my experience with the new hack. This could be helpful to some of the regular users out there. I'm sure you high-and-mighty testers don't care about what counts as a good thing to us lowly peasants, but you could at least try to be decent. Just because you are a moderator shouldn't give you the right to be so discourteous. This is a forum for discussion of our experiences with betas, and I did just that.

rude? high-and-mighty tester? discourteous?....

Maybe you should read the policy again, and you will discover we do not allow, support nor endorse third party hacked builds, and so any talk about them.

Maybe you should also read my reply again, and notice I merely stated that we are absolutely not interested in comparisons with the aforementioned, hacked 3d party build. While I could have deleted or edited your post....
This new hack definitely gives me a great speed boost on some games(or maybe all of them...tried only 4 games).Since PPr426(the old PP version)till now with all of the speed hacks enabled the speed boost I get was almost nothing,like I didn't enable them.Comparing PPr426 or the official PP version with anything newer than PPr426 till pcsx2 r531 the speed differences with all hacks enabled was 50% less speed(the hacks was almost like they aren't working).But now with this new hack with only the new hack only enabled it gives me almost the speed of the all the hacks enabled on PPr426 or the official PP version.

Definitely a good hack(I was starting to give up on anything newer than PPr426 because of my week pc)
I have to agree with teeth krakatos you have been extremely rude to me too.
U dont love me, Krakatos Laugh Wtf, its not hug_me_please forum. U're acting inapropriate. Read rules and policy
Hey guys cut it out, will Ya? Krakatos is the boss here. Accept it or leave here.
CPU: Amd Phenom 9550+ [Quad Core, 64bit]
RAM: 2x2 GB OCZ 800
GFX: ATI Radeon HD 4670 [DX10.1]
Mainboard: Gigabyta GA-MA790X
DX10
(02-20-2009, 08:32 PM)Esteleath Wrote: Hey guys cut it out, will Ya? Krakatos is the boss here. Accept it or leave here.

dude can talk about whatever he wants as long as its not hurting anyone or breaking the rules.

Krakatos has the right to say that we don't wanna hear about it, or at least him and the support team.

so no more arguing, if anyone has some details on speedups gained from this hack in any number of games, please inform us of your findings.
MotherBoard:nForce750i
Cpu:Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @ 3.6 Ghz
Ram:2.0Gb @ 960 Mhz DDR2
Graphics Card: GeForce 8800 GT
Core Bus @ 733 Mhz
Memory Bus @ 1011 Mhz
where do we find rev 532 and above? the only ones listed are 478 and 528.
You have to compile the latest rev by yourself.

If you don't know how to do that, please use the Compile Guide.

-> http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2373.html...pile+guide

for further questions about compiling please use that thread. It's very easy though.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |