New Theme
Preview post has also been fixed. Looks like this theme is totally bug free and ready for release now Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

@Bositman,
Quote:Preview post has also been fixed. Looks like this theme is totally bug free and ready for release now

Yes theme is ready for release, I would say Cool

But:
I don't know if you find the "lite" archive mode useful (link at bottom), but smileys are missing with it (internet explorer show missing icons). "Contact us" at bottom link to a dead website (you can't contact with it anyway). Nice to know that the theme was created by IncadudeF, but his link is dead now. Help at top , seems to link to no help at all.

phew ... Blush These were the last remarks I could make I think Happy
Page loading performance perhaps ? Ok , I stop.Tongue
Bigmedhi,

It's good to see that you know quite a bunch regarding css, and such on. At this moment, I'm creating a advanced feature layout for PCSX2.Net - Just to show them what Im exactly capable of. Do you have gmail.

I'd like to talk to you about certain things.

If you do not have GMAIL. I can send you an invitation. As Im at work atm. I'm always available at gmail.

Let me hear,

Sincerely,

Nnjaa.
1024MB, 3.5GHZ, nVidia GeForce 6600 GT, Windows XP Professional SP 2

"Money does not create happiness" - Yeah right~
(02-19-2009, 07:01 AM)bigmehdi Wrote: @Bositman,
Quote:Preview post has also been fixed. Looks like this theme is totally bug free and ready for release now

Yes theme is ready for release, I would say Cool

But:
I don't know if you find the "lite" archive mode useful (link at bottom), but smileys are missing with it (internet explorer show missing icons). "Contact us" at bottom link to a dead website (you can't contact with it anyway). Nice to know that the theme was created by IncadudeF, but his link is dead now. Help at top , seems to link to no help at all.

phew ... Blush These were the last remarks I could make I think Happy
Page loading performance perhaps ? Ok , I stop.Tongue

Don't think i can fix the lite issue,although it's minor imo.
I know the link of contact us is dead but didn't want to change it since it's the credits of the guy who made most of this theme.
Help isn't working in the normal theme either Tongue
I'll announce the theme soon
@Bositman
Quote:I know the link of contact us is dead but didn't want to change it since it's the credits of the guy who made most of this theme.
as you want, but in fact we can contact him from his other website.
http://www.multigesture.net/about/

Quote:Help isn't working in the normal theme either
I think all data relative to the help has been removed (useless ?).
It's more clean to remove the link.
(02-25-2009, 06:05 PM)bigmehdi Wrote: @Bositman
Quote:I know the link of contact us is dead but didn't want to change it since it's the credits of the guy who made most of this theme.
as you want, but in fact we can contact him from his other website.
http://www.multigesture.net/about/

Quote:Help isn't working in the normal theme either
I think all data relative to the help has been removed (useless ?).
It's more clean to remove the link.

Huh? The site you linked to is Falcon's the other admin of our forums Tongue What does he have to do with the author of the Unreal Tournament theme i used as a base?

About help,I'll see if I can find the documents of mybb to implement it
@Bositman,
Quote:Huh? The site you linked to is Falcon's the other admin of our forums Tongue What does he have to do with the author of the Unreal Tournament theme i used as a base?

well, I must clarify things.
I mentioned TWO different dead link (both at bottom but at different locations).
* contact us
* link IncadudeF (author of theme).

The link contact us is not for the author of the theme,
but is related to pcsx2 official website (falcon4ever ) . But it doesn't work Wink (website is here, but almost empty pages). Concerning the link IncadudeF, you can still keep the credit , and remove link.

Quote:About help,I'll see if I can find the documents of mybb to implement it
I thought it was hard coded in theme template, if not never mind.
Help is up,the rest is so minor I won't bother wasting about 10 seconds changing it Tongue
@Bositman
Quote:the rest is so minor I won't bother wasting about 10 seconds changing it

Fine, but you often make some efforts when you "don't bother", from what I've observed Laugh
(02-25-2009, 07:10 PM)bigmehdi Wrote: @Bositman
Quote:the rest is so minor I won't bother wasting about 10 seconds changing it

Fine, but you often make some efforts when you "don't bother", from what I've observed Laugh

I do? I won't this time Laugh